Training Ground/Playing Fields
- UCS Playing Fields, Ranulf Road, NW2 2DE
- Car – The pitches are located just off Finchley road and West End lane, with secure parking facilities available. If the car park gates are locked, parking is available on Hocroft gardens and use the footpath to access the club.
- Tube – The Jubilee line serves West Hampstead, from the tube it is a 15 minute walk up West End Lane to the ground.
- Train – West Hampstead is also served by the Thameslink (for you city Gents) and the Silverlink, giving easy access to all parts of London. Again the grounds are a 15 minute walk from the station
- Walking – Follow West End Lane up the hill, past “One Bourbon” on the left (a popular haunt), and continue past the fire station, and again past the police station. Continue to the Nautilus Chip shop and then take the path through Fortune Green, and the cemetery to reach the ground. The Club gates are on the left by the pitches.
- For all enquires please use the contact form below, Thanks in advance.